Is the ringing in your ears drowning out the sounds you want to hear? Is it driving you crazy? You’re not alone! Over 50 million people in the U.S. suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
You may be experiencing:
- Constant or periodic ringing in the ears
- Trouble sleeping and resulting fatigue
- Difficulty focusing on tasks and memory problems
- Higher levels of stress and anxiety
- Irritability and even depression
Will Tinnitus go away by itself? The truth is, typically not. But proper treatment can help you dial it down and regain your sanity and your life. Get answers today.
Call Us Today – 574-203-2503
David A. Campbell, M.D., F.A.C.S
1 Location to Serve You!
209 Florence Ave.
Granger, IN 46530