Our allergy department is committed to providing superior patient care and clinical excellence to our patients in South Bend and Granger. We realize that each client has a unique symptom profile; therefore, we will partner with you to provide the best allergy management that fits your needs and goals.
The process begins with a thorough allergy work-up, and is followed by a comprehensive allergy consultation. Your allergies will be concurrently managed with any other ear, nose, throat or hearing concerns you may be experiencing.
Proper and timely treatment of allergies will improve the overall quality of your life. We look forward to helping you.
We treat our patients like our own family because we recognize that your health is important in all of your relationships!
Check out more reviews to see how our patients feel about our service.
Facts About Allergies
- 40 million people are affected by allergies.
- Allergic rhinitis can be a trigger for asthma, sinusitis, chronic ear infections, inner ear disorders, gastro esophageal reflux, cough, and laryngitis.
- Allergic rhinitis causes 3.4 million days lost from work and 2 million days from school.
- 60% of allergic rhinitis patients have asthma.
- 80% of asthma patients have allergic rhinitis.
- 75% of allergic rhinitis patients are less than 44 years old.
- 70-80% of allergy patients report sleep problems.
What to Expect
Making an Appointment
- NO referral necessary to be tested.
- Contact our office to schedule an appointment 574-406-1404
- We accept most insurances including Medicaid and Medicare.
- We can provide a “family” work up.
Skin Prick/Scratch Testing
- Test only takes 20 minutes.
- Test results are available immediately.
- Virtually painless.
- Children as young as 3 can be tested.
1. Allergy consult post testing
- Medication review
- Education on allergens
- Discussion on environmental precautions
2. Medicinal / Pharmacological (antihistamines, intranasal sprays, etc.)
3. Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Dropped sublingually (under tongue)
- Long-term effect on the immune system
- Alternative to shot therapy (needle-free)
- In-home treatment
4. Routine follow – ups